Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 05:53 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Help with PHPBridge Installation....

Ichibanda

Anonymous
Hi All-

My First post here and I come seeking help. I plan on being around long engouh to help others so I am not just bieng a taker.

Anyway I am installing feeklog on a nwe site that I am working on at http://www.flash-artists.com it will be a community for tattoo flash artists to learn more about their trade and communicate together and so on and so forth.

I am trying to install the phpbridge plugin and I have gotten pretty far with it but now I am stuck. I am not a programmer at all and have learned everything by teaching myself which is not good. I get stumbed pretty easy. Anyway I got through the directions to the part of installing the phpbb forum. I go through the first install and it appears to be there. However somehwere I have a file pointing to the wrong place just not sure how to fix it. The error messag i am getting is :

"Warning: main(/home/flash/ public_html /lib-common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flash/public_html/forum/common.php on line 232"

I am guessing that this has to do with my path set up in one of the configuration files just not sure where to go to edit. I checked lib-common.php on line 232 but did not really get what was wrong.

Any ideas wher I should start?

Thanks
IChibanda

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Ichibanda: "Warning: main(/home/flash/ public_html /lib-common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flash/public_html/forum/common.php on line 232"

I am guessing that this has to do with my path set up in one of the configuration files just not sure where to go to edit. I checked lib-common.php on line 232 but did not really get what was wrong.

I'm not familiar with the phpBBBridge, so I can only go by the error message ...

The error refers to line 232 in forum/common.php, not lib-common.php. And it appears you have an extra space there after the "/home/flash/" that shouldn't be there.

HTH

bye, Dirk

Turias

Forum User
Yeah, it appears that $phpbbb_geeklog_public_html_dir in your geeklog.inc file is incorrect.

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:53 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content