Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 08:02 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

rating ERROR!

the informant

Anonymous
okay,, i have an issue with a plugin, after installing the rating plugin i get a
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/saver2/public_html/system/lib-database.php:929) in /home/saver2/public_html/system/lib-sessions.php on line 188

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/saver2/public_html/system/lib-database.php:929) in /home/saver2/public_html/system/lib-sessions.php on line 200
An SQL error has occured. Please see error.log for details.

any ideas?

the informant

Anonymous
okay i figured out the error above.. now when i click it i get an sql error see error log for details.

now what?

the informant

Anonymous
OKAY OKAY... geeze after me talking to myself not once but twice!!! All i really want is to unistall this plugin but i dont know how. (i wont answer this question myself) HOW DO YOU UNINSTALL THE RATING PLUGIN? I am picking up the pieces of a previous webmaster.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Ideally, you should use the plugin's uninstall function: From the Admin's block, choose "Plugins", select the plugin, click on "delete", follow the instructions.

If that doesn't work, you can at least disable it there, so it won't interfere with the site's operation any longer.

bye, Dirk

jbpaul17

Forum User
Chatty
confused
I have also recently begun experiencing problems with the rating add-on for Geeklog. When someone tries to rate a story on my site (www.jeffandcrystal.com) they get the following error:

Does anyone have any experience with troubleshooting this add-on or have any advice?

gon

Forum User
Quote by jbpaul17: I have also recently begun experiencing problems with the rating add-on for Geeklog. When someone tries to rate a story on my site (www.jeffandcrystal.com) they get the following error:

Does anyone have any experience with troubleshooting this add-on or have any advice?

I got that error because was not possible to complete the step 7. with my geeklog 1.3.11
This is fixed if u complete that step searching for this line if( $index == 'n' ) in system/lib-story.php

Good luck

jbpaul17

Forum User
Chatty
What am I supposed to do when I fine the line
if( $index == 'n' )
in system/lib-story.php??

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:02 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content