DeCEiVeR

Anonymous
Hey guys..

I'm having a problem. I have the BAN plugin installed and the included SpamX plugin that installs with geeklog. I added a ban with the BAN PLUGIN and I tried to add it with the SPAMX plugin as well. Now, I am seeing some errors and i am unable to login to my site. This is the errors I am getting.

**NOTE i've read the FAQ and tried looking at that line and removing the "blank" area's but there is none.

PLEASE HELP ME!

This is the error i get on the main page.

Warning: eregi(): REG_EMPTY in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc on line 149

...when I try to log in this is what i get:

Warning: eregi(): REG_EMPTY in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc on line 150

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc:150) in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/system/lib-sessions.php on line 317

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc:150) in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/users.php on line 835

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc:150) in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/users.php on line 838

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/plugins/ban/functions.inc:150) in /home/content/d/e/c/dec3iver/html/users.php on line 865

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

TIA,

DeCEiVeR

DeCEiVeR

Anonymous
OK.. well i found the problem. For some reason I had a blank record in my database, after I deleted the blank entry all is good.

So, at least its here in the forums in someone has the same problem.

Lates!