Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 04:08 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Problems using search for: RSS feeds & Referral program

loculus

Forum User
I'm looking for information on how to create outgoing rss feeds. I don't know what it's called or how to distinguish in search between rss feeds placed on the geeklog site and rss feeds used to display content from my site to other sites and so my search here has been in vain.

I have the same problem with finding information on how to set up a referral program. I'm not referring to a block that tells me where my visitors are coming from, but a a plugin (I guess) that I can use in order to see which members are pulling in new members. I want to be able to set up a sort of affiliate program for members that refer new members and then give them credit for it. When I search for referrals I end up finding link referral information.

Any push in the right direction would be great. Thanks.

drshakagee

Forum User
Quote by loculus: I'm looking for information on how to create outgoing rss feeds. I don't know what it's called or how to distinguish in search between rss feeds placed on the geeklog site and rss feeds used to display content from my site to other sites and so my search here has been in vain.

Search for Content Syndication.

Quote by loculus:
I have the same problem with finding information on how to set up a referral program. I'm not referring to a block that tells me where my visitors are coming from, but a a plugin (I guess) that I can use in order to see which members are pulling in new members. I want to be able to set up a sort of affiliate program for members that refer new members and then give them credit for it. When I search for referrals I end up finding link referral information.

Any push in the right direction would be great. Thanks.

I have never heard of anything that does this. As far as I know you would have to make it yourself or pay someone to make it for you.
Yes I am mental.

loculus

Forum User
Search for Content Syndication.

Thank you. Smile

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:08 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content