Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 07:59 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

File Management Plugin problems pls help!

Page navigation

Vapour71

Forum User
Chatty
Ahhh yes. I heard of this before also and there was a way to fix it. I just cannot remember where it was I read it and explained. Could it possibly be that the path you have set for your cookies is wrong in your GL config.php file?
You know how something is gunna bug the hell out of you because you cannot remember what you seen and where you seen or heard it? Well this is one of those times!! Banging your head I don't think that it was from this site but from another. So, off I go, searching to find where it was I seen this and how to fix it. Doh! - that was a mistake
I've Gone To Find Myself. If I Show Up Before I Return, Make Me Wait Here Until I Get Back.

Kaede

Forum User
Junior
Thank you! I will look as well. I will also make sure my stuff is correct in the config file. Sam, did you mean the config.php or filemgmt.php file? I dont think there is anything to change in the config.php file but I will double check. Where are the cookies set?

samstone

Forum User
I meant reloading all files and have a fresh install. But, anyway, I don't think that's the real problem. I just try the give you an last resort kind of advice.

You might want to try this hack here. That's what I use.

Sam

Kaede

Forum User
Junior
I am so glad you offered me that hack. I have no idea how to unzip tgz files. I use the unzip feature that comes with XP home... maybe i just need to get Winzip?

Meanwhile, I have been looking for a fix for the "god" error. No luck yet.

Vapour71

Forum User
Chatty
To unzip that type of file you need a program like WinRAR. You can get it at rarsoft.com. You can download it for free.
I hope his hack helps you out because I am almost out of ideas as to what to tell you unless I could see your directory structure.
I've Gone To Find Myself. If I Show Up Before I Return, Make Me Wait Here Until I Get Back.

samstone

Forum User
Using WinRAR would gurantee to upack the archives without corruption. I wouldn't use XP unzip or Winzip for uzipping the PHP or CGI scripts because they I didn't give me pure unpacked files every now and then.

Sam

Kaede

Forum User
Junior
So that Trig site I was working on was for a class I was in. It whooped me real good and this is the first time since my last post that I have had to get back to working on the issue. I like Geeklog so much I have decided to use it on my main site. So, this will give me the chance to load this mod fresh and see if the same errors occur. I will post again soon.

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:59 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content