Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 07:10 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

1.3.12cvs introtext comments?

scroff

Forum User
Regular Poster
I d/l and set up 1.3.12cvs. Very nice...
Everything works well but the text link to leave a comment is gone from the intro text so that if there is no body text you have to click on the story title to open the story to leave a comment. Using professional theme.

See what I mean here

Which files put those links there? I kow this is probably another easy one, but I need a hand with this. Is it just the re-written comment code?
Giving it a try

I also ran into another error having to do with the pear modules and trackback, but I disabled trackback for now. I downloaded the most recent pear modules that Dirk pointed out in another thread, but it seems to my feeble mind that there is still some stuff missing... XML/RPC.php still appears to be missing (?)

Thanks alot for any advice!

trinity

Forum User
Regular Poster
CVS version is under a lot of heavy development at the moment. Lots of things will break and your milage will varry. We are aware of the missing pear modules and they will be present when 1.3.12 is released. The missing pear module is http request and it has a few dependancies you might have to grab (As you have noticed Smile ), though i dont remeber what those were at the moment. The story bug you mentioned i was not aware of and i will pass it along to the guys
glFusion - Technology Fused with Style - www.gllabs.org

scroff

Forum User
Regular Poster
Thanks trinity. From what it looks like now 1.3.12 is gonna kick some CMS booty. Just my two cents

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:10 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content