ismael

Anonymous
Hi everybodi,

it is possible make that the chatterblock works in an external page?

And this way at the home page only we have to put an iframe with src that external page, avoiding the home page reload every time that an usser sends a comment in the chatterblock.

ismael

Blaine

Forum User
Chatterblock provides 3 display options where the admin can set the default mode but registered users can set their own preference.

One mode is the autorefresh mode where it uses an iframe to refresh just itself and not the complete page. The other two modes require a manual page refresh.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

ismael

Anonymous
perhaps you don't understand me.

i know how chatterblock works, in all his diferents modes, but i would like that when an usser post a comment in the chatterblock, only reload the chatterblock's iframe.

And for it, i think a way is make all (the chatter window and the messages form) in an external page.

Blaine

Forum User
Quote by ismael: perhaps you don't understand me.

i know how chatterblock works, in all his diferents modes, but i would like that when an usser post a comment in the chatterblock, only reload the chatterblock's iframe.

Well it needs to post the form and I agree, it probally could be changed to post to a hidden iframe do this but it's not on my list.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com