Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 06:20 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Any change to config.php causes warnings on home page

Bill

Anonymous
It doesn't seem to matter what settings I change in config.php, I get similar warnings when opening my home page. (Line 188 and 200 of lib-sessions.php) I need to make some changes to this file so that users don't get the 'professional' theme template with the geeklog logo on it when they pull up my site.

After reinstailling the latest version a couple of times (to get rid of the warnings), I changed the default template to yahoo (yes the directory exists and it's operational). And i changed a user's ability to switch themes. Just 2 minor changes and here's the errors I got:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/arizonac/public_html/config.php:761) in /usr/home/arizonac/public_html/system/lib-sessions.php on line 188

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/arizonac/public_html/config.php:761) in /usr/home/arizonac/public_html/system/lib-sessions.php on line 200
Template Error: set_root: /usr/home/arizonac/public_html/layout/yahoo is not a directory.
Halted.

Any ideas on how I can change the config file without these errors? Thanks.

r_f_o_t

Forum User
A quick search here on the error message would have led you to this FAQ about whitespace.

HTH,

Chuck
Too many hands on my time.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:20 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content