Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 07:12 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

oscommerce plugin sessions problem

windf4ll

Anonymous
I'm currently trying out the oscommerce plugin and seem to have most things working - except for whatever is causing a session error. I get the following message:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.../public_html/admin/plugins/store/includes/filenames.php:53) in /home/.../public_html/admin/plugins/store/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

or others, depending on what links I follow, like:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/.../public_html/store/includes/database_tables.php:63) in /home/.../public_html/store/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

I am logged into the Geeklog site as Admin and am following links on the Admin Menu to the Store pages. Is there something I didn't setup correctly?

Thanks for any help/ideas.
Jim

knuff

Forum User
Did you checked this FAQ ?
Vanrillaer.com - our Family Portal

windf4ll

Anonymous
Ah! That was it - here I thought I was missing something in config... RTFFAQ I guess.
Thank you very much.

drshakagee

Forum User
You will also get header errors if you use the default professional Geeklog theme without removing the first line in the header.thtml file.
Yes I am mental.

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:12 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content