Mr. Sparkle

Forum User
caffeinated
Hi everybody...

I have an existing Geeklog site and I barely got it up and running after much tweaking. You see I am not fluent in PHP and I do not have root/shell access with my hosting account. So I had to do everything via FTP and it proved to be a slight pain. This wasn't due to any fault in Geeklog (which I love by the way), it was due to my inexperience.

At any rate, I don't have a lot of free time and I need someone to install a plug-in or two for me. I am willing to pay someone for the job. The plug-ins I want are : Visitor statistics and the forum.

The visitor stats is my first priority and I definitely need some help installing it. The forum would be nice, but if it's too much work (or money) then I can forgo it.

Any interested person should contact me via email at DethronedEmperor@hotmail.com

Thanks.....

UL

Forum User
Junior
For the user statistics you can use Sitemeter. It is free and only requires you to put a small square on your website. A lot of major blogs use sitemeter and IMO a plug-in isnt required.

The forum isn't too hard to install and I could easily do it for you. Send me an email by clicking here and we can work something out.

Great site