Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 01:20 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Problems running on Mac OS 10.3.5

BenoMaundrell

Anonymous
embarrassed
I am trying to install and run Geeklog locally on my system... I have installed Nuke and a couple of others and had no issues installing or running them.. I have had a lot of problems getting Geeklog installed but finally got the message it was installed. I then ran the check.php script and it said it passed all 5 tests and that I was good to go... however when it brought up the main page the images did not load and would not move off of the index page... when I select a menu it stays on this page but the url shows I am on a different page.... it shows one guest user logged in and will not allow login of the Admin nor will it allow creating a new user... there are no error messages to go on.... Can anybody give me some type of direction to go ? I have set permissions I believe correctly , reset cookies and cache installed three or four times. The only thing I am not sure of is the settings in the php.ini file.... any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks

beno

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Start here: The images don't load

And if the login problems persist after you fixed the above, see here: I can't log in.

bye, Dirk

BenoMaundrell

Anonymous
Dirk , you are the man! I checked the site url it looked correct but I deleted it anyways - added a different one then deleted it and put back the original one and everything came up great! Now to learn how to use Geeklog. Thanks for being so prompt with your thoughts !

Beno Mr. Green

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:20 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content