Fatal error Line 159

pabell

Forum User
Junior

OK I have geeklog install system wide on the server I own for my clients
it will only install in yourdomain.com/geeklog
not the root directory

i currently have redirects to www.yourdomain.com/ going to /geeklog
how do I move everything out of the /geeklog directory and have it workin in the root directory?
Warning: main(/home/domainname/system/classes/timer.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domainnamel/public_html/lib-common.php on line 159

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/domainnamel/system/classes/timer.class.php' (include_path='/home/domainnamel/system/pear/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/domainname/public_html/lib-common.php on line 159

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by pabell: i currently have redirects to www.yourdomain.com/ going to /geeklog
how do I move everything out of the /geeklog directory and have it workin in the root directory?

You move everything up one level in the file system and adjust your paths (in config.php and lib-common.php) accordingly ...

bye, Dirk

pabell

Forum User
Junior
Quote by Dirk:
Quote by pabell: i currently have redirects to www.yourdomain.com/ going to /geeklog

You move everything up one level in the file system and adjust your paths (in config.php and lib-common.php) accordingly ...

bye, Dirk

Ok I will try this and see how I do.
Thanks for your help Regards.

Pabell

Anonymous
I did as you suggested and get the following error

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'user@user.com' (Using password: YES) in /home/domainname/public_html/system/databases/mysql.class.php on line 112
Cannnot connect to DB server

the user@user.com & domainname have been changed for example purpose.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:35 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content