Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 03:52 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Error log file

Sniper12

Forum User
Regular Poster
I found this in my error log file this morning, is there somebody there can tell me what it is. Very Happy

tir 28 dec 2004 10:31:59 CET - [pear_error: message="unable to add recipient [********@tele2adsl.dk]: Invalid response code received from server" code=0 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=""]
tir 28 dec 2004 10:32:00 CET - [pear_error: message="unable to add recipient [********@tiscali.dk]: Invalid response code received from server" code=0 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=""]
tir 28 dec 2004 10:32:01 CET - [pear_error: message="unable to add recipient [********@tdc.dk]: Invalid response code received from server" code=0 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=""]

Happy new year to all Big Celebration

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Do those people have any unusual characters in the localpart of their email addresses (the ones you replaced with '*')? Or in their usernames?

bye, Dirk

Sniper12

Forum User
Regular Poster
No, one of them is my self, and I don’t get a mail if someone answer my question in the forum, my email is michaelsh@tele2adsl.dk and it has been working fine. The errors are inn the log file again. Question

Sniper12

Forum User
Regular Poster
Dirk I have tried to send mails to the users, and I get the same error message, I have no problem whit others users. Can someone help me

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:52 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content