Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 10:07 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

PhpBBBridge install problem

johnand

Anonymous
I just installed and NEW install of PhpBBBridge 0.77 on a Geeklog 1.3.10. I got "An SQL error has occured. Please see error.log for details." on install of the plugin from Geeklog. The error.log has the following error message: "Wed Dec 22 10:42:40 2004 - 1146: Table 'johnand_phpbb.gl_staticpage' doesn't exist. SQL in question: SELECT sp_id, sp_label, group_id, owner_id, perm_owner, perm_group, perm_members, perm_anon FROM gl_staticpage WHERE sp_onmenu = 1 ORDER BY sp_label" Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Turias

Forum User
You're installing Geeklog and phpBB into two separate databases, right? While I was able to do this fine on my test box, some people seem to have trouble with this configuration. Try again, but this time have both Geeklog and phpBB use the same database.

johnand

Anonymous
I re-installed using the current Geeklog database, and all went well. Thanks!

I actually makes it easier, as I only have to backup 1 database and not 2.

Oh, while you're here, does PhpBBBridge 0.77 work with the new Geeklog release 1.3.11rc1?

Turias

Forum User
Quote by johnand: Oh, while you're here, does PhpBBBridge 0.77 work with the new Geeklog release 1.3.11rc1?

I haven't tested it, yet, but my guess would be that it should work ok.

If you have an urge to try it out before I get around to it, let me know what you find! Very Happy

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:07 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content