Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 02:15 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Infamous Email Registration Error

Gabe

Anonymous
gloomy
Well...I am having the infamous Email error for registering or recovering a lost password.

With backend set to sendmail and pear set to true I get the following:

Text Formatted Code
Warning: com_mail(Mail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3203

Warning: com_mail(): Failed opening 'Mail.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3203

Warning: com_mail(Mail/RFC822.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3204

Warning: com_mail(): Failed opening 'Mail/RFC822.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3204

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mail' in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3212

With backend set to sendmail and pear set to False I get the following:

Text Formatted Code
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mail_rfc822' in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/system/pear/Mail.php on line 182

The mail setting will not work on my site as safemode is in effect.

With backend set to smtp and pear set to false I get the following:

Text Formatted Code
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mail_rfc822' in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/system/pear/Mail.php on line 134

With backend set to smtp and pear set to true I get the following:

Text Formatted Code
Warning: com_mail(Mail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3203

Warning: com_mail(): Failed opening 'Mail.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3203

Warning: com_mail(Mail/RFC822.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3204

Warning: com_mail(): Failed opening 'Mail/RFC822.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3204

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mail' in /home/virtual/site58/fst/var/www/html/gl/lib-common.php on line 3212

It appears I am going in circles. Any help will be appreciated.

Gabe

Anonymous
Forgot to mention the following:

-PHP version is 4.3.9

This is the only info I can find on php.ini concerning pear:

--with-pear=/usr/share/pear

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:15 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content