Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 07:14 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

I need help with a BIG PROBLEM !

StupiddKID

Forum User
angry
i have maid a geeklog website about 2 weeks ago on www.Stupidd-kid.com and i have deleted a TOPIC in the admin section today and i tryed to add a new one and when i did it said
An SQL error has occured. Please see error.log for details

And no anytime anyone goes to my site while being logged in it sais
An SQL error has occured. Please see error.log for details.
.... Can anyone PLEEEASE help me... !!
p.s:
i have put ALOT of work into this website and i NEED to Repair it... Thank You !

i have read someone elses with the same problem in this forum and someone asked for a Time stamp or we:

Wel heres wat i have:

Tue Oct 19 22:34:00 2004 - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's')) AND perm_anon > 0 ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 10' at line 1. SQL in question: SELECT sid FROM gl_stories WHERE draft_flag = 0 AND date 0 ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 10

and i have not backed up the website latley...

StupiddKID

Forum User

thefilmmaker

Forum User
Regular Poster
cheerful
Your website seems to be working at the moment, i even set up an account to see. If you really want to see a broken website, go to www.mironline.co.uk and take note at how broken that is!!! (Its my site by the way)
P.s - How did you change your site title (under the Geeklog logo) to what you wanted and how did you change you site heading on the bar at the top?

JohnVanVliet

Forum User
your paths are a mess
http://mironline.co.uk//index//index.php
to maney "/"

jonc

Forum User
Chatty
Quote by thefilmmaker: P.s - How did you change your site title (under the Geeklog logo) to what you wanted and how did you change you site heading on the bar at the top?

edit yoursite/layout/yourtheme/header.thtml

StupiddKID

Forum User
confused
i am trying to use XOOPS right now because i canot even install GeekLog anymore it has a error finding CONFIG.PHP when it has CHMOD 777 and in Public_Html..... if anyone can help me install it I-M me at StupiddKID1990 on AIM... ... Ill pay PayPal money but im 14 so i aint got a CC so i only got 9.80 or sumtin like that...

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:14 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content