Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 08:58 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Calendar error

Confused

Anonymous
When I try to add an event to the calendar, I get an error on at the top of the page saying:

Warning; unexpected error in date() at line 89
Warning; unexpected error in date() at line 90
Warning; unexpected error in date() at line 178

Lines 89, 90 are
Text Formatted Code

$PrevMonth = date("m/d/Y", strtotime($WorkDate . "-1 month"));
    $NextMonth = date("m/d/Y", strtotime($WorkDate . "+1 month"));

respecfully

line 178 is:
Text Formatted Code

$FirstOfMonth = date("m/d/Y",strtotime($GLOBALS['WorkDate'] . "-" . $mday . " days"));

After this error the page loads normally and it allows the item to be placed on the page?

Does anyone know what is happening..I also have the Mycal plugin installed

thanks

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
That doesn't look like code from Geeklog ... Which file are you quoting these lines from?

bye, Dirk

corrected

Anonymous
Hello.
That error is generated if I click the link to add an event on calendar.php
The add event button submits to admin/submit.php?type=event , which displays the errors mentioned above.
The errors according to the server page are on main.php in mycal/ directory

I dont know if the "add event" submit function is calling the correct page on calendar.php. Should it submit to admin/event.php?mode=edit or to submit.php?type=event ?
This may very well be the problem, and if so it is probably something with mycal plugin?

How could I change the "add event" link on calendar.php to submit to admin/event.php?mode=edit

Thanks

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by corrected: How could I change the "add event" link on calendar.php to submit to admin/event.php?mode=edit

Adding an event from the calendar will always take you to submit.php first. This then checks if you have event.edit permissions (e.g. if you're the Admin) and redirects you to admin/event.php

In other words: You don't need to change anything there.

Since the problem seems to involve MyCal, check Blaine's site for more information.

bye, Dirk

beaten, but not down

Anonymous
Ok, thanks, I have aready asked Blain about this on his site, he has no idear either, he only said to replace my original install with the files on the server.
Good news is it all works, just an annoyance with the error on the submit.php page is all, but thanks again for your great offer of this portal for us to use and enjoy, its awesome!!

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:58 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content