Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 06:20 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

cannot modify header

nvr

Anonymous

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/unitedst/geeklog-config/config.php:580) in /home/unitedst/geeklog-config/system/lib-sessions.php on line 180

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/unitedst/geeklog-config/config.php:580) in /home/unitedst/geeklog-config/system/lib-sessions.php on line 192

Please tell me what happened here.

Robin

Forum User
I assume you have tried this excellent search engine here where there is more than 90% of a chance that someone already reported this. You're not alone Here's a bunch

Well as they say never assume.
Why we shouldn't assume? Anybody?
Geeklog Polish Support Team

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
And there is, of course, also an FAQ entry on this ...

nvr

Anonymous
I am thinking ( could be dangerous!) that the font that I use to edit a file could make the difference in the whitespace. Is that possible. If so

what font does geeklog use in the file areas?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by nvr: I am thinking ( could be dangerous!) that the font that I use to edit a file could make the difference in the whitespace. Is that possible.

No, the font has nothing to do with this. We're talking about plain text files here - they don't have any font information stored in them (or at least they shouldn't!).

It may be that your editor is adding one or more blank lines at the end of the files you're editing - some editors tend to do that, unfortunately. Try another editor.

bye, Dirk

nvr

Anonymous
After about an hour of unremitting effort, I found the whitespace... at the bottom, for goodness sake... Here is the results:

unitedstates-america.net

nans.us

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:20 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content