jonc

Forum User
Chatty
Just installed TabularDynamics theme. When I installed it, it looked great in the user preference area, but when I clicked on Home, I got an error:

Template Error: filename: file "mysite"/layout/TabularDynamics/forum/layout/centerblock_footer.thtml does not exist.
Halted.

Every other tab seems to work fine, but when I click on the Forum tab I get this error:

Template Error: filename: file "mysite"/layout/TabularDynamics/forum/layout/navbar.thtml does not exist.
Halted.

When I went threw the TAR, I saw navbar_members.thtml and navbar_nonmembers.thtml, but found nothing to do with centerblock_footer.thtml.

Any suggestions?

jonc

Forum User
Chatty
It seems that every time I post a problem that I haven't a clue what to do about, I then wait for the answer. As
I wait, I keep poking around and start coming across the answers.

I found a version of the centerblock_footer.thtml in another style folder and copied it to the directory where it was missing and that seems to be working fine for now.

I will try the same thing with the other missing file.

jonc

Forum User
Chatty
ok - it seems that there were quite a few files that were missing - but guess what??? They were all in the Forum tarball, that I was supposed to add to all of the themes. I guess I just figured that since TabularDynamics came with a forum directory that I didn't need to copy all of those over. Once I realized I was wrong, I was in business.

Thanks for all your help

hidden

Forum User
Chatty
look for that missing file in your other theme and copy it the directory inside you tabulardynamics theme.
we are just shadows of our hidden identities