Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 04:08 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

GL 1.3.9sr1 and Gallery 1.4.4pl2 errors

jonc

Forum User
Chatty
I installed GL 1.3.9sr1 and then Gallery 1.4.3 from my webhost's fantastico, but the auto install left out some required configuring. After looking into this on this site and Gallery's site, I upgraded to 1.4.4 and did what they suggested for install. After running the config wizzard, i got the following error message:

Warning: main(classes/timer.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myvcfnet/public_html/rivernet/lib-common.php on line 114

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'classes/timer.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myvcfnet/public_html/rivernet/lib-common.php on line 114

any suggestions???

by the way, my site is here

jonc

Forum User
Chatty
line 114 in lib-common.php is:

require_once( $_CONF['path_system'] . 'classes/timer.class.php' );

I looked in the classes directory and could not find that file. Where would i find it???

jonc

Forum User
Chatty
it seems that my ['path_system'] is not set correctly, where do i find this?

(i went into line 114 and added 'system/' and then i go the same message from the next call command on line 126)

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
You only have to set $_CONF['path'] correctly - don't mess with $_CONF['path_system'].

It looks like you're using a relative path instead of an absolute one (i.e. one starting with a /). I'd suggest you fix that.

bye, Dirk

jonc

Forum User
Chatty
Seems my config.php was corrupt... which sucks cause fantastico uses a random database password which i never saved (lessons learned). I ended up starting from scratch. i'm just setting up the site, so not that big of a deal... but for all the others that installed with fantastico, save your username and password in your config.php for the database.

everything is working fine now, thanks.

BTW, GL 1.3.9sr1 works great with Gallery 1.4.4pl2 without any integration tools, just follow the setup wizzard.

doopisdotnet

Forum User
Chatty
Quote by jonc:BTW, GL 1.3.9sr1 works great with Gallery 1.4.4pl2 without any integration tools, just follow the setup wizzard.

Big Celebration woo hoo - lets give it a shot Big Celebration

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:08 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content