Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 16 2024 @ 05:40 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Download plugin group acces

NeoNecro

Forum User
Regular Poster
Is it possible to let only one group of people upload to a category without that files the files have to be aproved? I'm not talking about filemanagment admins, but about groups of people who can add files to there download category.
What also would be big help is a litle hack so I don't have to aprove any of the submited downloads.

grtz
dimis-site.be

NeoNecro

Forum User
Regular Poster
Ok, for the second problem I found a solution, you have to change line 126 (175 in 1.3) in submit.php from:
Text Formatted Code
            DB_query("INSERT INTO {$_FM_TABLES['filemgmt_filedetail']} (cid, title, url, homepage, version, size, platform, logourl, submitter, status, date, hits, rating, votes, comments) VALUES ($cid, '$title', '$url', '$homepage', '$version', $size, '$tmpfilename', '$logourl', $submitter, 0, $date, 0, 0, 0, $comments)")  or $eh->show("0013");

to
Text Formatted Code
            DB_query("INSERT INTO {$_FM_TABLES['filemgmt_filedetail']} (cid, title, url, homepage, version, size, platform, logourl, submitter, status, date, hits, rating, votes, comments) VALUES ($cid, '$title', '$url', '$homepage', '$version', $size, '$tmpfilename', '$logourl', $submitter, 1, $date, 0, 0, 0, $comments)")  or $eh->show("0013");

That way new files don't need to be aproved.

My first option would be beter, but I can't do that grtz
dimis-site.be

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by NeoNecro: What also would be big help is a litle hack so I don't have to aprove any of the submited downloads.

Be careful, as that could turn out to be a huge security problem, especially with version 1.2 of the plugin. People could upload scripts and execute them ...

bye, Dirk

NeoNecro

Forum User
Regular Poster
Quote by Dirk: Be careful, as that could turn out to be a huge security problem

Hmm, I didn't thougt of that. But I'm still young and impulsive
But anyway, I upgraded to Filemgmt 1.3RC3 so it should be save (I think)

grtz
dimis-site.be

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:40 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content