juice

Forum User
So.. after running postnuke/phpnuke for quite some time on other sites I grew frustrated with a lot of their framework and theme-ing capabilities.. when i set out to finally put up a new site for dizzeerascal.com I decided to look at other cms systems out there and came across geeklog.. within 10 minutes of looking at it.. i realized this was the one.. it just fits my style of development so well.. and it works.. really well.. the themeing was easy.. it took me about 10 hours to design and impliment this theme and to work out the bugs (hopefully all of them!) and it was live.. i'm really impressed with it so far..

if you get a chance.. please let me know what you think..

also. i removed the geeklog tag in the footer due to some security concerns.. i feel guilty about it.. but I did not want it plainly evident and indexed in search engines which cms system I was running should a security fault come out that I was unable to address in time.. if this is a problem for anyone on the geeklog staff please let me know.. i just didnt want people to get upset upon seeing this..

thank you

http://www.dizzeerascal.com

Blaine

Forum User
Nice job Juice. Only constructive comment would be to change the css for the link hover so that you can see the link - unless that was by design.

Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com