Geeklog Forums

Geeklog killed Postnuke

Glenalth

Forum User
Not sure exactly what happened here but after an installation of Geeklog at:
http://www.pegasusvalley.com/amtgard7/

it seems to have killed my Postnuke install at:
http://www.pegasusvalley.com/armorguild/

I was using an automated install from my ISP so I'm not sure which Postnuke files have been affected. I imagine it's just a config file somewhere, but I am still fairly new to this.

As far as actual errors...
Postnuke site is currently trying to use the theme name for Geeklog instead of its own.

Text Formatted Code
Warning:
 pnthemeload(themes/gameserver/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /drive1/home/pegasusv/public_html/armorguild/includes/pnAPI.php on line 948

Warning:
pnthemeload(): Failed opening 'themes/gameserver/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /drive1/home/pegasusv/public_html/armorguild/includes/pnAPI.php on line 948

Text Formatted Code
Fatal error:
Call to undefined function:  themeheader() in /drive1/home/pegasusv/public_html/armorguild/header.php on line 178

I'm about to copy my theme directory to the new directory it's pointed too, but I have a feeling that there are going to be more problems soon.

Glenalth

Forum User
That seems to have mostly worked. Except that now I can't change my Postnuke themes...

vinny

Site Admin
Admin
I'm not sure what we can do or suggest without knowing the specifics of your ISPs installation procedure. This may be a better question to ask the postnuke folks, as very few here are familar with postnuke internals (like what might have casued the errors your seeing).

-Vinny

Glenalth

Forum User
It's fairly odd. What I've figured out so far is that the "gameserver" theme has been locked into my Postnuke installation somewhere even though Postnuke never had that theme installed. Any time you try to change it it just jumps back to gameserver, so I copied one of the other themes into a gameserver directory and everything is working now except theme selection.

Geeklog is up and running fine.

I'm giving up on this one for now, but if anyone else has any idea let me know.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
I don't know anything about PostNuke, but is it possible that it's using a cookie named "theme" to remember which theme the user has selected?

If so, that probably collides with Geeklog's cookie of the same name. You can easily rename Geeklog's theme cookie in config.php, though.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:21 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content