I gave one of the moderators the rights to
All Users
Story Admin
Link Admin
Event Admin
Poll Admin
Plugin Admin
Logged-in Users

However, when he posts a story he cannot even edit it, even though the edit link is there. He gets this message:
"You are trying to access a story that you don't have rights to. This attempt has been logged. You may view the article in read-only below. Please go back to the story administration screen when you are done."

Question: Do we need to set some other 'right' as well? Setting it to root would enable him to do everything, right? We don't want that.

Second problem:
The site is masked from www.dykwia.com and I read all about changing the cookie url settings to the domain it is actually running on, which is inpresif|dot|nl. However, we still are unable to get the admin panel on the left side of the site, even though the Logged in section says we're in.
When we do everything from here is works fine: http://inpresif.nl/blog/

Question: Is there a new solution for this issue yet?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Your first problem is explained in the FAQ.

For the second problem - I guess you've already seen the FAQ entry for this? In that case my suggestion would be to get some decent hosting ...

bye, Dirk

Inpresif

Anonymous
Quote by Dirk: Your first problem is explained in the FAQ.

For the second problem - I guess you've already seen the FAQ entry for this? In that case my suggestion would be to get some decent hosting ...

bye, Dirk

Thanks for the link on issue one.
I'll have my friend change his DNS records to our servers. I'm doing him a favour by hosting his project, masking was easiest for him.

Thanks again,
Paul

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:53 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content