Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 16 2024 @ 09:53 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Log files getting bloated

dick

Forum User
Junior
In a matter of a few days my log files bloats to a mb or 2. I know this isnt anything in the big sceme of things, but my website is not public yet, and does not receive any hits. I see the same error msg essentially over and over again.

Wed 23 Jun 2004 08:12:03 PM EDT - SELECT * FROM mnu_index WHERE ((perm_anon >= 3) OR (perm_members >= 2) OR ((group_id = 2) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 4) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 7) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 52) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 53) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 11) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 5) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 13) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 12) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 15) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 10) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 1) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 22) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 3) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 6) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 9) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 16) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 51) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 21) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((group_id = 23) AND (perm_group >= 2)) OR ((owner_id = 2) AND (perm_owner >= 2))) AND (lang = 'english') ORDER BY m_pos ASC
Wed 23 Jun 2004 08:12:03 PM EDT - nrows = 24 language = english

look familier at all to anybody?

destr0yr

Forum User
yes, here. Search is a wonderful thing...
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

dick

Forum User
Junior
Search sure is, on the off chance it works.

Thanks.

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:53 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content