That's like asking to try a host that...
- Probably won't be around in a few years and
- A host that doesn't offer good Geeklog support if you have problems(you're on your own).
These types of hosts don't expect that you really use that much space because they know you probably don't need it.
One of the nation's largest web hosting providers OLM don't even offer this why? It's simple
- Because these plans are the new 'Unlimited' plans, basically a scheme.
- Companies like these can be subject to regular downtimes because they are often used by space and bandwidth hogs like episode downloads and illegal content.
- They often get a lot of customers initially, however, they are subject to the quality of service going down dramatically over a small period of time because there are too many customers and not enough staff. How much profit do you think they make per customer?
- You never get a lot for a little without sacrifices.
You need a host that's being built to last similarly to OLM, actually has experience with the system you want to use, has technical support for your specific system, and thinks of you as more than a number, username, or quick buck.
As they say if it's too good to be true...
The only true Geeklog host with technical support! www.GeeklogWorks.com