Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 10:31 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Problem w/ upgrade (email)

m311b

Forum User
I just upgraded from 1.3.8 to 1.3.9 and almost everything is working great, just a few problems.

Any time I try to email using Geeklog, including new user registration and the emailing of the passwords, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: isvalidinetaddress() in /home/du/public_html/lib-common.php on line 3161

I'm not quite sure what would cause this... I'm assuming it has something to do with PEAR. Any ideas?

m311b

Anonymous
Wondering if anyone had any suggestions... I've still been unable to find the cause of the problem... Thanks!

Turias

Forum User
Check out this FAQ entry and try to configure your install with one of the other e-mail modes. Also try changing the have_pear variable in your config.php.

Finally, do a search for isvalidinetaddress. Many people have posted about this before.

Matt

Anonymous
Thanks Turias. For some reason I searched around and couldnt find it, but I have it fixed now.

For any interested... I just had to change the have PEAR variable to false so that it would pick up the PEAR modules that ship with geeklog.

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:31 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content