Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 03:40 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Gallery block

ShdwRulr

Forum User
Regular Poster
I just downloaded the gallery block that shows whats new in gallery, but I get the following error:

Warning: galleryblock(/path/to/gallery/init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shadowru/public_html/geeklog/blocks/galleryblock/phpblock.php on line 19

Fatal error: galleryblock(): Failed opening required '/path/to/gallery/init.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/lib') in /home/shadowru/public_html/geeklog/blocks/galleryblock/phpblock.php on line 19

init.php is in the /gallery folder. And /home/shadowru/public_html/geeklog/blocks/galleryblock/phpblock.php is correct.

Line 19 is this
require_once( $GALLERY_BASEDIR . 'init.php' );
and that seems correct. I tried other variations to the dir but it all got the same thing.

Does it matter if I have it set up like this?

/home/shadowru/public_html/gallery/init.php
/home/shadowru/public_html/geeklog/blocks/galleryblock/phpblock.php
Bla bla bla

ShdwRulr

Forum User
Regular Poster
nevermind, I figured it out. I am such an idiot.

Just one question, I have albums within albums. Heck, I sometimes have albums within albums within albums. And sometime I have just albums. How do I get the plugin to either get the album that was just updated (not the album that holds the album that was just updated) or the image(s) that was/were just added.

If you need to see how I have gallery set up so the above will make more sense, go to www.shadowrulers.com/gallery
Bla bla bla

Turias

Forum User
Well, I would look at galleryblock/galleryblock.php and edit UpdateCache() to do what you want. For example,

Text Formatted Code
if ( $album->isRoot() )
                        {
                                continue;
                        }

will force it to ignore all root albums. I don't think you can get it to display updated photos, though, just albums.

tyannuzzi

Anonymous
Quote by ShdwRulr: nevermind, I figured it out. I am such an idiot.

I'm having the same problem how did you solve it?

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:40 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content