Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 10:15 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Help needed: articles group listing

elvencode

Anonymous
hyper
Hi,
i'm creating a website that will talk about sci-fi videogames and similar things and i've choose to use Geeklog, to speed up posting of reviews/previews,etc.
But i need help on customizing a little the login of posting: i'd like to create section like "Reviews", "Previews",etc where the authorized people will add their articles. But for every article you can set more tags, like genre, Developer, year of release,etc.
In the site menu you've also the genre list. when you click on one of it you've a list of the games of the genre: every game is a table with a 100x100 (or similar size) thumbnail of a screenshot, the title, and the tags. The end of the table contains the links of all the reviews, all the previews, links to external web pages with screenshots, patches, forum,etc
I'm not quite experienced with Php so i'm asking if someone is interested in developing this like a GL plugin that adds new tables in the database and handle linking of informations between the GL articles and those new things.
Any ideas? Smile

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:15 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content