Geeklog Forums

Aplles.Org

Aplles.Org

Forum User
hi all h r u ?
i am FADI AL-MADI from jordan
Admin for Aplles.org i am study PHP language
i am now Admin for Linux servers

thanx for Dirk and my small brother NELz thanx for Geeklog team i hope the Geeklog team the first .

what is aplles.org site mean ????
Welcome to aplles.org the new web site dedicated for engineering students in any field anywhere .
Our name comes from the combination of the first letters of Applied Programs & Learning Lessons for Engineering students which summarize our purpose of this site.

Aplles.org represents a whole engineering community on the net where you-as an engineer or a student- can find practical solutions and satisfying answers to the problems you may encounter in life.This community gives you the chance to meet with other engineers sharing ideas and opinions with them.

Our philosophy in Aplles.org stands on the idea of self learning so that we provide on our site technical lessons in many important topics that any engineer has to be familiar and even expert in.

By signing up in Aplles.org you can download these lessons on your PC and start a great experience of individual making a difference.You also will be able to enter the chatting rooms at Aplles.org and pick between the forums avaliable.

For further explanation or questions cantact Admin@aplles.org .

i hope to be member in this team geeklog team

HaCk mean kill

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:24 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content