Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 07:56 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Geeklog 1.3.8-1sr4 download missing some files?

jsmackey

Anonymous
confused
Hello! I have a current Geeklog site up and running, version 1.3.7sr2, and would like to upgrade it to 1.3.8-1sr4.

So I come to this site, and download the tar file from the download section: geeklog-1.3.8-1sr4.tar.gz

But when I unzip that file it is missing the public_html directory and some other files. How can this be used as a "fresh install" if it is missing those files?

Am I missing something basic here?

Thanks in advance.

- Jeff

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
This is the proper and complete file to download for a fresh 1.3.8-1sr4 install.

If you're missing any files or directories, I'd suggest you use another tool to unpack the tarball.

bye, Dirk

jsmackey

Anonymous
Hi Dirk, thanks for the reply. That is the file I downloaded, and I am using WinRAR to extract the contents and it's saying that the file is corrupt....

?

AnotherUser

Anonymous
determined
When extracting using WInRAR, the following message is given:

C:geeklog-1.3.8-1sr4.tar.gz: CRC failed in C:geeklog-1.3.8-1sr4.tar.gz. The file is corrupt

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
I don't think the file here on the site is corrupt, or one of the 4000 people who downloaded it until now would have complained earlier (and it really isn't corrupted - I just downloaded it an unpacked it successfully, using tar).

So either your copy of the file is corrupted or your version of WinRAR has a problem ...

bye, Dirk

vegeta9870

Forum User
It could be that your browser did not download it correctly.
If you wish to taste the ground feel free to attack me.

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:56 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content