Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 05:40 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Visitor stats - No data in gl_userstats table

misterMan

Anonymous
confused
Anybody have any suggestions on why I would be getting 0 data in my gl_userstats table? The install of Visitor Stats went perfect except for the fact that, when I go to view my stats page there are 0's in all the rows. Checked the actual table in MySQL and it is not getting any info.

I have tried various paths including my complete virtual path in the config.phph for the plugin. And still no luck.

I've also made sure that the directories are in the right places. Maybe I'm wrong there?

Could there be a setting in GL that I need to turn on? Or in Visitor Stats that I need to turn on? Anybody else have this problem with their fix?

Thanks in advance

misterMan

Anonymous
One more point is that I guess I have a sub domain...I think. I have my main site then I have a folder inside that root that has another domain pointed to it. Again, I've tried to change the sub domain in the vstats config.php. Did not work.

The structure is http://www.mysite.com/othersite

The "othersite" folder has the second domain pointing to it and is where I host my GL site. Anybody know what the correct path should be? Maybe this is the issue.

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:40 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content