Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 10:42 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Staticpages 1.3.3 Released

exaurdon

Forum User
Regular Poster
Hello all,

I've just released Staticpages 1.3.3, and it is avaliable for download. This is the third version of my staticpages modifications, and it is now sensitive to the gpc_magic_quotes setting being used on your PHP configuration. This means that the backslash bug from previous versions should be fixed for all users (as opposed to previous versions in which some users still experienced the bug).

For those who used version 1.3.a or version 1.3.2, please be aware that this will not remove extra backslashes in existing pages, but it will save new pages, or modifications to existing pages, properly.

For those not familiar with this plugin, it allows you to put mixed HTML and PHP in a staticpage. So you can use regular html, and then insert php within
Text Formatted Code
<?php ?>

tags. The original php mode is unchanged for compatibility with existing data. (For instructions on how to use the original php mode, please see the faq.)

Exaurdon~

Turias

Forum User
Nice!

Are there any other changes from 1.3.2?

exaurdon

Forum User
Regular Poster
There should be three changes total:

1. Bug fixes for backslashes

2. The plugin version should be reported properly now.

3. I lowered the width of the main staticpage edit box after I relized not everyone has 21 inch monitors.....

I've recieved a few requests for additional features but they will wait for a later release.

Exaurdon~

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:42 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content