Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 10:50 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Code for ading pics to story?

jack K

Anonymous
I cant seem to get it right. Can someone please give me a sample of how I would add image1 to a story. I searched the forum and I cant find an answer.
Thank you in advance.

jack K

Anonymous
I figured out how to add a picture but how can I format it so the text wraps around it?
Thanks,
Jack K

dgrosvold

Forum User
nerdy
I figured out how to add a picture but how can I format it so the text wraps around it?

The simple solution is, of course to just enter this:
Text Formatted Code
[image1_left]

But I like having the text wrap around with a little "white space" between the image and the text, rather than having the image butt up against the text. For white space, try this:

Text Formatted Code
<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" border="0" align="left"><tr><td>[image1_left]</td></tr></table>

Then, if you want the image to have a caption with white space, do this:

Text Formatted Code
<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" border="0" align="left"><tr><td>[image1_left]</td></tr>
<tr><td>Image Caption</td></tr>
</table>

Dave Grosvold - Greenwood, AR

Turias

Forum User
Quote by jack K: I figured out how to add a picture but how can I format it so the text wraps around it?
Thanks,
Jack K

Why don't you explain exactly where you want the picture and text. I can tell you how to do it, then.

sam

Anonymous
This what I do and go to my site to see if this what you want.....the link to the left under Baby Diaries!

this what I do on my geeksite [image1_left]

the aiign justy will make the paragraph adjust to the window size of your browser....hope this helps Laughing Out Loud

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:50 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content