Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 06:03 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Forum upgrade Version 2.3

Page navigation

destr0yr

Forum User
Quote by Whoosh!: I notice the forum here is different than the forum I downloaded.

How do I get the update?

go back to page one and read it.

ppl that donated to Blaine have been sent forum 2.3 releases for testing.
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

vadertech

Forum User
ok Blaine forgive me if this has been mentioned but this thread has gotten too long for me to check every post.

Suggestion for forum 2.3:
Maybe this has been implemented into 2.3 already. I'm using 2.2 and i noticed that someone had posted a message that needed to be moved to a different topic. I know you can move the entire thread to a new topic but what about just that one post. I didnt see a way to do this. If this hasn't been done or thought of, it would be a great addition. Thx.
GeekLog Hosting, Installations and Upgrades - WWW.AWEHOST.COM - Hosting starts @ only $4.95/mo.

Turias

Forum User
I was actually thinking of posting the same suggestion, Vadertech. That would be a great feature.

Turias

Forum User
Blaine, here's another suggestion:

In the Forum Admin area, you can set an image width for forum avatars. The only problem is that if your image has a width less than this, the image is stretched and distorted. Could you add funtionality to make this a maximum width instead of a predefined width for all avatars?

m311b

Forum User
Yes - this thread is very long, so if this has been suggested already, I apologize.

Many forums allow you to click on a HTTP or URL button and a javascript box pops up, prompting you for the URL and then the text you want displayed. This is very convenient since the majority of my users seem to be very computer illiterate Smile

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:03 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content