Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 04:39 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

File Mgmt plugin - Error Code: 1017

siridhar

Forum User
determined
Hello I am new to geeklog. My web host\'s (on linux) account web path is: /home/triggers/public_html/ The current filemgmt\'s config settings look like: ConfigSettings I am trying to add this particular file: public_html/sri-downloads/e-books/C++ & VC++/Addison Wesley - C++ by Dissection.pdf (Note: I\'ve already uploaded the file in that location via FTP) as in this image: AddANewFile And the error I get is this: Error What am I missing? These are the current permissions: /geeklog/plugins/filemgmt/filemgmt.php: 666 /public_html/filemgmt_data/ and all subfolders within: 777 Any pointers will be appreciated. If any other info is needed from my side to solve this, pls ask. Thank you! Sridhar. The URL is teluguvaariki.com (no content yet)

Blaine

Forum User
Did I understand you to say that you already had ftp\'ed the file and were then uploading the same file (and filename) ?
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

siridhar

Forum User
cheerful
I was NOT trying to upload the file via file mgmt plugin in the browser. I was only trying to add it to the listing (of \'My downloads\' page) so when a registered (and logged in) user goes to the download section of my site, he could see the downloadable file. The problem is now solved by the HTML redirect method you mentioned in the module\'s comments.

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:39 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content