Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 05:22 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Error in SQL Syntax

Scots

Anonymous
Yesterday, I was attempting to add a new field to the user profile. I sadly didn\'t log everything I did, however I believe all I edited was the gl_users table in the database, and users.php, lib-common.php, and users-settings.php. Anyway, it didn\'t work out like I\'d planned, and I deleted all the code I added, to work on at a later date. However now, if I click one of the user profiles on my site, I get: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near \'WHERE gl_users.uid = 416 AND .uid = 416\' at line 1 So I jump into the geeklog error log: Mon Sep 1 12:09:54 2003 - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near \'WHERE gl_users.uid = 416 AND .uid = 416\' at line 1 SQL in question: SELECT * FROM gl_users, WHERE gl_users.uid = 416 AND .uid = 416 I\'ve went through the users.php, usersettings.php and lib-common.php and can\'t find the problem. I\'ve even uploaded *new* versions of those, and it still isn\'t working. Any ideas? PS: Using 1.38.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
It seems you have the custom registration form enabled in config.php (see this thread). bye, Dirk

Scotsman

Anonymous
Thanks very much Dirk. I forgot I\'d changed that :-) Much appreciated sir.

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:22 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content