Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 12:08 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Static Pages - blank page still has block formatting

mbyrne

Forum User
Hi, and thanks for Geeklog.
I am setting up a new install of 1.3.8-1 and trying to create a blank static page that only has my html code, but now the blank page always includes a block formatting wrap regardless of what I have tried as far as the page settings. Is there a way to get a static page that only has my html? I thought I could do this in the previous version of GL, is this a byproduct of the centerblock feature? Is this something that I can edit in a layout template without affecting other block's formatting, meaning if I try to edit out the block wrap from the static page layout, will it affect all the blocks' formatting?
thanks

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The config.php of the Static Pages plugin (plugins/staticpages/config.php) has an option to wrap static pages in a block or not. But that applies to all static pages, even those with the \"blank page\" option. I guess that doesn\'t make too much sense. Can you submit that as a bug report, please? If you chose \"blank page\", then you obviously don\'t want the page in a block ... bye, Dirk

mbyrne

Forum User
Excellent feedback. Thank you very much.

mbyrne

Forum User
okay, I posted my questions and your reply to Report a Bug

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:08 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content