Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 03:27 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Jounal Plugin

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hi Just wondering if anyone has modified the Jounal Plugin to allow for Images, Links etc in Journal Entries. I have looked at the code and seen it strips the html code out, but since I have very limited knowledge of PHP I haven\'t a clue how to proceed. Has anyone a modified version which they could supply me with? Thanks in advance

Dazzy

Forum User
Someone was working on this a while back, I think it was destroyer, maybe if he/she sees this topic he/she can assist you. I know this is something I will also be looking to do in the near future.
Dazzy

emagin

Forum User
Regular Poster
What you want is here

destr0yr

Forum User
Quote by Dazzy: Someone was working on this a while back, I think it was destroyer, maybe if he/she sees this topic he/she can assist you. I know this is something I will also be looking to do in the near future.
It\'s luck that i saw this post, my city is literally burning to the ground, and i\'ve been helping people evacuate!! (Kelowna, BC. Canada - www.okanagangirlz.com) I started playing around with the journal plugin, then realized that there was a CVS for it (http://cvs.geeklog.net/chora/cvs.php/journal?Horde=1f3e4597bfc0e01806c74a9048055e52) I had it modified to include the HTMLarea hack, which in turn allowed images, colours, etc... i haven\'t made any changes since i updated it (the journal plugin) from CVS...
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:27 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content