Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 02:48 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

User Import

bcbrock

Forum User
Chatty
When I tried to import a list of users, I got the following error: Warning: move_uploaded_file(E:/Inetpub//user_import_file.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:Inetpubsystemclassesupload.class.php on line 457 Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move \'eRazzHPuploadtempphp1C5.tmp\' to \'E:/Inetpub//user_import_file.txt\' in E:Inetpubsystemclassesupload.class.php on line 457 ERRORS Upload of users.txt failed. Of course, I can see the double slashes, but am not sure where to make my correction. The config.php file for gl indicates that there should be a trailing slash for the variable $_CONF[\'path\'], so I\'m assuming that the second slash is coming from elsewhere... I just don\'t know where. Confused
~Brian

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Well, there is an extra slash (and it\'s added in line 457 in upload.class.php, as the error message states), but I don\'t think that\'s the problem (at least on Unix/Linux, an extra slash is usually not a problem). The actual problem is that it can not move the file to the E:/Inetpub/ directory. Probably a permissions problem ... bye, Dirk

bcbrock

Forum User
Chatty
happy
What would us mere mortals do without you Dirk? Wink Thank you for always being there to help us out along the way. Smile
~Brian

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:48 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content