Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 01:27 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

many thanks to the geeklog-team

comodin

Forum User
happy
hey, i tried to install and configure a phpnuke-blog, but after 1 day i gave up and was looking for a other system .. found your page and, heh.. it takes me only 1 day and here you can see our new pages: The Edarian Alliance. this page was changed from static-html & ikonboard to geeklog & phpbb. if u wanna see the old page and look how the design was looking with static-html then try here. thanks again for the nice work and the great documentation. it is still fun to install geeklog Smile -- greetings from berlin (ger), andreas kelm

DTrumbower

Forum User
Nice look. Are you aware of the intergrated geeklog forum plugin?

comodin

Forum User
i know about this plugin, but i installed the forum first and the geeklog later. they use two different databases and i dont know if it will work for me. i have to read more about the installation of this plugin. but i love to use the feature that both share the useraccounts. btw , i love the gallery too. i think i will try this too if there is a plugin available. i have to read more Smile thx again for this great gl. -- andreas

DTrumbower

Forum User
There is a cmsbridge that can be used for geeklog and phpbb. Tony has also written a script to convert phpbb to geeklog forum. Don\'t know if it is available but you could contact him.

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:27 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content