Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 11:40 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

SQL Error?? with Upgrade to 1.38

seshon

Forum User
whats up guys.. I get this error not sure what it\'s asking. AND im not too sure if the upgrade had anything to do with it.. it happens when I want to view user profile. here\'s the error: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'WHERE gl_users.uid = 4 AND .uid = 4\' at line 1 I\'ve looked as much as I could for simular probelms but did\'nt find anything. If anyone can help me with this problem that would be great. thx seshon

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Can you quote the line with the full error message from Geeklog\'s error.log file, please? bye, Dirk

seshon

Anonymous
caffeinated
heres the error log line in question: Sun Aug 3 16:19:21 2003 - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'WHERE gl_users.uid = 2 AND .uid = 2\' at line 1 SQL in question: SELECT * FROM gl_users, WHERE gl_users.uid = 2 AND .uid = 2 .. cunfuzzez me..

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by seshon:SELECT * FROM gl_users, WHERE ...
There\'s a table name missing after the \',\' (and in front of the \'.uid\'). However, that doesn\'t look like some code from Geeklog. Do you have any plugins installed that may extend the user profile? The forum, for example? You may have forgotten to update that plugin (or hack) for 1.3.8. bye, Dirk

seshon

Forum User
Yes I did ad forum but the new 2.2 version for 1.38 was there something else I should have done?

seshon

Forum User
ive tried reinstalling forum didnt help - i have no clue on what to do..

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:40 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content