Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 07:38 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Lost my password

Jin

Anonymous
confused
Ever since I had 1rst installed gl, I have stored my password so that ever time I come to the page I do not have to log in... some how I got logged out and I cant logg back in it is telling me my pass is wrong and I am the full own to this site and gl and way I can restore my password? Oops!

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Why not use Geeklog\'s built-in \"forgot password\" functionality? Just follow the link from the page you\'re taken to when you enter the wrong password ... bye, Dirk

Harrison

Anonymous
Didn't work for me. The "Forgot Password" functionality is not active on my site. I can access the MySQL database, but since the password is encrypted somehow, I can't do anything. The only thing I can think of is if you could post a password, along with the corresponding encryption, so I could put that into the datatbase and then log in to set my password again.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Harrison: Didn't work for me. The "Forgot Password" functionality is not active on my site.

What do you mean "is not active"? Did you remove any code? Because there's no simple way to disable it.

Go to http://www.example.com/users.php?mode=getpassword and follow the instructions ...

Quote by Harrison: The only thing I can think of is if you could post a password, along with the corresponding encryption, so I could put that into the datatbase and then log in to set my password again.

5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99 is "password".

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:38 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content