Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 03:11 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Is there an index.php for the menu and 1.3.8?

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
happy
Is there an index.php for the menu and 1.3.8? The menu I have, I thought was the latest. The index.php that comes with it is not up to dat with the 1.3.8 release. Would someone please give me the link to the correct file please. thanks all Cool

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
cheerful
The reason I ask is because my center block no longer appears using the new menu block index.php. Question

aguy

Anonymous
well is there?

DTrumbower

Forum User
Don\'t know, might want to try the creator of the plugin. http://gplugs.sourceforge.net/

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Thanks I have .... Seems he is away right now as he has not been active for a couple days. I am happy to wait.

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Question - Has Anyone upgraded and had issues with the frontpage static page not appearing if you use the latest menu plugin index.php ??? Someone else must have had this issue. It is just that without that initial little welcome the site feels naked to me. Any ideas ??? I am lost on this one.

DTrumbower

Forum User
Why not use the index.php that comes with 1.3.8? Don\'t know what the menu\'s index.php needs but the menus are working for me at goldenbook.com. It looks like squatty is using 1.3.8 too.

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
Ok I will give it a try tonight. I only used the other because he says to in the instruction set. Thanks for responding I do appreciate it. Thank you. Big Grin

ScurvyDawg

Forum User
happy
Just wanted to let you all know that the normal 1.3.8 index.php wrked wonderfully. Thanks Big Grin

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:11 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content