Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 08:49 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Error problem with Public_html

Lee Davies

Anonymous
confused
Im completly new to PHP Im trying to run a server from my comp and im keep on getting this message on the public_html bit here\'s the message!
Fatal error: Failed opening required \'http://81.99.52.131/config.php\' (include_path=\'.;c:php4pear\') in C:FoxServwwwgeeklogpublic_htmllib-common.php on line 69
here what it say\'s on line 69 in lib-common.php
require_once( \'http://81.99.52.131/geeklog/config.php\' );
what have a done wrong and how do i fix it ill read over and over in the installition guide can anyone plz help me out?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
You have to insert a path there, not a URL. If you don\'t know your paths, call up the install script and it will give you a hint at the bottom of the first page. bye, Dirk

Lee Davies

Anonymous
Ok i dont that i got another one i tryed webaddress and folder address here it is
Fatal error: Failed opening required \'/path/to/geeklog/system/classes/timer.class.php\' (include_path=\'.;c:php4pear\') in C:FoxServwwwgeeklogpublic_htmllib-common.php on line 105
and this is what is on line 105
require_once( $_CONF[\'path_system\'] . \'classes/timer.class.php\' );
i tryed adding webadddress and hdd address in font but it just added like \'/path/to/geeklog/system/C:Foxservwwwgeeklogsystem and it does the same with web url can any one help me with this prob and show example or gives thr url for this propblem it sounds like the one in the installtion (Warning: main(some/path/to/system/databases/mysql.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /path/to/your/system/lib-database.php on line 110) but i tryed something like that but it but it still didnt work can someone help me plz oh yeah thanks dirk Smile

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
You need to replace the two occurences of \"/path/to/geeklog\" (one in config.php and one in lib-common.php) with the actual path. It\'s hard to give an example of the correct path since that depends entirely on your setup. That\'s why I suggest you call up the install script which will give you an example (for your configuration). Hope that helps. bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:49 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content