Anonymous

Anonymous
Well what I'm looking for is a small calendar in the block as you've seen on all news sites that would have a link on the date that had a new stories and would be without a link if no new sotires were posted that date. And another question. Does the GeekLog keep the new archive that i can call by date and see what stories where published that date? thx

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

There's a simple calendar block available from www.langfamily.ca but I don't think it links to anything - you would have to add that yourself.

To see stories published on a specific date, you would have to use the search function ...

bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
I have a PHP calender too..better one but what i need is to link dates to the news archive..that would display stories published on that date...btw sint the Older Stories block gets those news from the archive of somewhat?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
There is no "archive" in Geeklog. The Older Stories block just lists stories that have dropped off the main page. bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Blaine has a new calendar block showing on his site that shows all articles and comments for any date that you click on - sounds like what you were looking for.