Anonymous

Anonymous
I have seen a couple of sites using geeklog with gallery wrapped on the page. I have also seen a very nice random block on the front page. Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to accomplish this task. I found the code on this website but I do not know how or where i need to place the code. Can some one please help me with this nice feature. My website is http://207.157.73.223.

squatty

Forum User
There are quite a few stories/posts regarding the Gallery integration on this site. Run a search for "Gallery". I believe the first story (and the one with the how to) is named "Embed Gallery 1.2.5 into GeekLog 1.3.1".
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Tony

Site Admin
Admin
I have the random photo block working on my site, iowaoutdoors.org. It was based after someone elses idea and I adapted it for Geeklog/Gallery. I thought I posted the code here somewhere. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll post the php block code you will need. ----- The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.
The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.