Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 05:30 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Visitor Stats plugin

chief123

Forum User
Chatty
I have had this installed for a week or so and it seemed to be working fine until I went to look at my stats yesterday. It seems that it quit keeping track of stuff several days ago. From my web host logs, for example, I know I had several visitors yesterday from a posting I made in a forum. I also know that at least 2 people visited yesterday because one sent me an email through the site and the other registered. And several others have registered in the last few days but nothing in the stats. The last time it shows having any visitors is the 18th. Capture is on in the admin panel. I'm on Linux running latest version of GL. I currently have the FAQ (installed but not enabled), FileManagement, Forum, visitor stats, and External Pages plugins installed. I have had the menu and mailing lists installed but uninstalled them. I tried to install the static pages upgrade but it failed so I went back to the static pages that come with GL. Any ideas? Thanks.

Limynali

Forum User
Chatty
I've experienced the same problem with that plugin. What worked for me was to turn stats capture off then back on again. ---When I lost my sense of fashion, my other senses were heightened.
Got root?

chief123

Forum User
Chatty
I had tried turning the capture on and off, enabling and disabling the plugin to no avail. Last night I finally uninstalled it and reinstalled and it works now. During the uninstall an error message popped up saying I was missing a table (forget which one) so that was probably it.

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:30 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content