Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, April 23 2024 @ 01:46 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Static Pages 1.2

tomw

Forum User
No one stepped up to the plate and fixed Static Pages 1.1 to work with Geeklog 1.3.6 and I needed it, so I did. This release adds no functionality, it only changes Static Pages 1.1 to work with Geeklog 1.3.6. You can get it here staticpages_1.2_1.3.6.

If you are using Geeklog 1.3.5 you do not need this, use the original Staticpages 1.1 distribution. Note: I upped the version number to distinguish it from the version that comes with Geeklog 1.3.6.

Enjoy

tomw

Forum User
Oops noticed that I gave an incomplete url. Thats what happens late on a Friday night. Here it is staticpages_1.2_1.3.6.tar.gz

Sorry

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Fixed the URL in the original story, too. bye, Dirk

efarmboy

Forum User
Tom, It looks like your plugins/staticpages/config.cfg file is actually called config.php in the archive. Blaine

tomw

Forum User
Yes it is, I standarized the file naming while cleaning up the code a bit -- config.php was in the archive wasn't it? config.cfg was only in the 1.1 version. I also changed the language file and location. Did this cause you a problem? Tom

tomw

Forum User
Sorry for the mix up, earlier I had looked at my final tarball and it was correct but then I thought to look at the tarball on the web and it was wrong. I guess in my fog I forgot to copy the final tarball to the web. I have to quit programming, drinking and posting late at night. Tom

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:46 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content