Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 02:07 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

undocumented functions

amckay

Forum User
Hey folks, I am working on my first plugin (a database for brewers' yeast) and have not found any description for some functions. I am writing the plugin by taking a copy of staticpages and changing what I do understanding, and leaving unchanged what I don't ;-) We'll see how it goes ... /** * Returns the items for this plugin that should appear on the main menu What main menu? What kind of items? * NOTE: this MUST return the url/value pairs in the following format * $<arrayname>[<label>] = <url> * */ function plugin_getmenuitems_staticpages() hmmm, maybe I can figure some of the rest of it out but this one is confusing me

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Actually, this is easy: The function returns items to be put into the menu. Every item has to have a name (the menu entry) and a link to that item. In the case of the static pages plugin, this will return a name/link pair for every static page where the "Add To Menu" checkbox has been checked. If you don't need this functionality in your plugin then just don't return anything. bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
OK, now I see! danke sehr!

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:07 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content